Gil, Vicki and Brian are full-time, professional shooting instructors. They are NSCA certified and insured by SASI. With a regular column in the official publication for the National Sporting Clays Association, they are the shooting editors for Sporting Clays magazine. Together they teach some 2,000 people of all levels each year in their personal lessons, group clinics, and seminars. They witness an excess of 500,000 shotgun shells each year, and as a result every year brings new additions to their teaching regime.
The OSP Knowledge Vault is the largest single source library of performance-improving data on wing shooting and clay shooting in the world. It allows you to learn--on line--how to improve your wing or clay shooting and shows you how to visualize real sight pictures so they can be recalled -- in the field or on the range.
- Click here to see some samples from the OSP Knowledge Vault
- 5000+ video lessons currently on clays and game birds
- SEARCH everything on the site - some viewing requires membership to the Knowledge Vault, Enter your topic in SEARCH above and hit enter (Tip - enter your topic in quotes to refine your search)
- 200+ Coaching Hour pod casts
- 6 DVDs
- 16 books and every article the Ash's have written on clays shooting and hunting (currently 4000 pages of written data)
- Future plans for content downloadable to the KV Mobile App for viewing off line!